Monday, July 29, 2013

Sports Gamer Anonymous

Hi, my name is David and I'm addicted to sports games.  Whew that feels better.  The only issue is that I don't see that I have a problem.

I enjoy sports board games, computer games, video games, and simulations.  I love to play solo,with a single other player, or even against a whole league of players.

I'm going to share some of the games I play, review different sports games, and even share some of the results from my game playing.

I don't want this to be a one way street.  I want to hear about your favorite sports games.  I want to know what games you want me to review.  I want you to express your opinions even if they aren't in line with mine. Most of all I want this to be fun.

Well, since the dog days of summer are upon us, let's play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment